Rick Harrison, star of television's
"Pawn Stars®", takes Vascepa to help manage his very high
triglycerides (≥500 mg/dL).
For Rick, everything is about the art of the deal.
With the Vascepa prescription savings card, you can get Vascepa for
as low as $9/month.
Welcome to the Vascepa Savings Program please click below.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
What is VASCEPA?
VASCEPA is a prescription medicine used along with a low-fat and
low-cholesterol diet to lower high levels of triglycerides (fats)
- It is not known if VASCEPA changes your risk of having
inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis).
- It is not known if VASCEPA prevents you from having a
heart attack or stroke.
- It is not known if VASCEPA is safe and effective in children.
Who should not take VASCEPA?
- Do not take VASCEPA if you are allergic to icosapent
ethyl or any of the ingredients in VASCEPA.
What are the possible side effects of VASCEPA?
- It is not known if people who are allergic to fish or
shellfish are also allergic to VASCEPA.
- The most common side effect of VASCEPA is joint pain.
Talk to your doctor for medical
advice about side effects. As with all drugs, you may
experience a serious side effect when taking VASCEPA.
- Tell your doctor if you take medicines that affect your
blood clotting (anticoagulants or blood thinners).
- If you have liver problems and are taking VASCEPA, your
doctor should do blood tests during treatment.
- Take VASCEPA capsules whole. Do not break, crush, dissolve,
or chew VASCEPA capsules before swallowing.
- You may report side effects by calling
1-855-VASCEPA or the FDA at
For more information, go to www.vascepa.com or call
PAWN STARS® is a trademark of A&E Television Networks, LLC.
Amarin Corporation and Amarin Pharma, Inc. are not affiliated with or associated
with A&E Television Networks, LLC.